This engaging and thought-provoking course will give learners an insight into fire safety in the UK.
With interactive features, the course discusses legislation regarding fire safety in the workplace, the typical fire hazards that you might encounter, what causes a fire, and what to do to should a fire start where you work.
This course is split into three modules:
- Fire and Fire Hazards
- Fire Precaution and Prevention
- What to do in the Event of a Fire
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
In this course you will gain a basic understanding of:
- Legislation regarding fire safety in the workplace
- How a fire can start and spread
- The typical fire hazards you might face in your work
- How to reduce the risk of a fire breaking out
- What procedures to follow and actions to take in the event of a fire
For more information, or to purchase this course click here.
Customer feedback - what we are hearing about this course:
"Learnt things I did not know."
"It was clear and informative."
"The course was thorough and user friendly."
"I found it very easy to learn using the course, kept my attention throughout."